Schedule Your Recorded Interview
Your pre-interview meeting has been successfully added to Jayme’s calendar. Thanks for scheduling it. Now let’s see about getting the recorded interview scheduled. Please select the day and time that works best for you from the options listed below.
Here’s an outline of my process so that you know what to expect:
All interviews are completed via Riverside.fm–a remote podcast and video interviews recording platform. You will access the recording studio via the link provided in your calendar invite. Right now the interviews are AUDIO ONLY (video will be coming soon!). I will not be recording the Pre-Interview, but we will be logged into Riverside to give you an opportunity to use it and to ask any technology questions you may have prior to the actual day of recording.
Before you start, here are some tips for a seamless interview recording experience:
- Use a computer with a Chrome browser that’s up-to-date.
- Check your internet stability. Ethernet cable connections are preferred over WiFi.
- Use an external mic, if possible. Even the mic in your ear/headphones are better than nothing.
- Headphones/earbuds are required to prevent echo and increase audio quality.
- Close all other applications that don’t need to be open during the recording. This prevents CPU overload. Important: Please close all other programs that try to use your mic/camera.
- Turn off/pause pop-up on your PC/laptop and turn your phone to silent/vibrate to prevent unexpected noises while recording.